Reed Thomas Lawrence: Better on the Other SideIn 2011, I executive produced this album for a neighbor whose music I'd come to really love. Music on this page is for sampling pages only. Songs are available for purchase on iTunes.
Short Documentary: Independent Living Programs—The Bridge to a Brighter FutureIn 1994, with only about six weeks to work with, I conducted interviews, solicited other films, produced, wrote and directed this short film to help explain why Independent Living Programs are important programs worthy of the Congressional funding that was in jeapordy at the time. We sent this video to every member of Congress and, against the odds, our efforts saved funding for these vital programs. Click here to play video.
PSA: Business Software AllianceIn 2002, I was asked to create two PSAs for the Business Software Alliance to encourage youth to stop downloading illegal copies of software. The video featured an up-and-coming boy band called Next Page and was shot in Franklin, TN. Click here to play video.
Feature: The Chrome CurtainA naive and quick-tempered young legislative staffer, driven to prove himself, is charged with an impossible task that pits him in a game of political brinkmanship against the powerful auto industry that will do anything to defeat him. Based on Actual Events. LINK TO MORE ON THIS COMING JAN 2019.
- Produced by: Cliff Downs
- Executive Producer: Allison Seale
- All songs written by Reed Thomas Lawrence (BMI) & Cliff Downs (ASCAP) except for "Newly Named Streets" written by Reed Thomas Lawrence (BMI).
- Vocals and Guitar: Reed Thomas Lawrence
- Background Vocals: Cliff Downs
- Drums: Steve Brewster
- Guitar: Jeff King
- Bass: Mark Hill
- Keys: Blair Masters (Lay Your Cares On Me)
- Piano: Cliff Downs
- Dobro: Bruce Bouton
- Engineered by: Steve Bishir
- Mixed by: Steve Bishir & Dave Dillbeck
- Mastered by: Benny Quinn
- Recorded in: Franklin, TN at North Beach Studios & Brewbeat Studios